Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to https://amandasmythe.com/ (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase interior design products and services offered by Amanda Smythe (Amanda Smythe, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Amanda Smythe’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing or engaging the services offered on our Site you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
- You acknowledge and agree that each room and living space is different, and whilst we will endeavor to provide you with the best results through our products and services, this may be dependent on factors such as product availability and the information and materials you provide to us (including the accuracy of any lighting, colours and dimensions in photographs). It is also your responsibility to ensure that suggested pieces fit within your home, building entry points and doorways, before proceeding with the order. We do not take any responsibility if the pieces do not fit through doorways or where intended.
- You acknowledge and agree that computer resolutions may vary, and as a result we cannot guarantee that the actual colours of products as represented online are accurate to the colour of the product in real life. Where possible, we recommend you visit the showroom of the supplier before committing to any purchases.
- You acknowledge and agree that any product warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer or where the items were purchased, including where Amanda Smythe purchased the item through wholesale and bespoke retailers. Amanda Smythe cannot be held responsible for the warranty of any products you purchase based on our advice.
- All prices stated on the Site are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- Payment must be made upfront by bank transfer at the engagement of Amanda Smythe’s services or on purchase of Amanda Smythe’s products including but not limited to our eDecorating Services.
- Where you are not satisfied with the outcome of Amanda Smythe’s services on reasonable grounds, you may request one round of design changes free of charge. This may be granted at the discretion of Amanda Smythe.
- All material on this Site or otherwise produced by us including (but not limited to) photographs, text and other graphics (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial or personal use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Amanda Smythe. The trade marks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Amanda Smythe or in any manner likely to cause confusion with customers.
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded.
- Amanda Smythe does not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site.
- You agree that Amanda Smythe will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of use of this Site including without limitation, damage caused by access delays, computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in your use of the Site including hyperlink to or from third party websites.
- If Amanda Smythe is found to be liable, its liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the total amount of fees paid by you to Amanda Smythe pursuant to these Terms.
- We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact Amanda Smythe at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Amanda Smythe will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Amanda Smythe products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Name: Amanda Smythe
ABN: 53 270 682 245
Telephone Number: 0414 532 766
Get In Touch
I would love to hear from you about your project, so please contact me via the form below!
Amanda Smythe Interior Stylist
Amanda believes that a home should be a haven. She transforms interiors to create memorable spaces for all budgets. It is her mission that beautiful style should be accessible and affordable for everyone.
© 2018 Amanda Smythe Interior Stylist